Pesquisar neste blogue

segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2015

From: Mrs. Anita Kone,

From: Mrs. Anita Kone,
N 48 villa 03 Rue Des Cocody
Abidjan, Cote d' Ivoire.

Dearest in the Lord Jesus Christ

I am Mrs. Anita Kone,  from Canada, Aging widow suffering from long illness. I am currently admitted in a private hospital here in Abidjan, Côte d' Ivoire, I have some funds I inherited from my late loving husband Mr. Canon Kone. The amount of U.S. $ 6.500, 000.00 which he deposited in one of the bank here and I need an honest and God fearing person that have the feelings of the man who can use these funds for the work of God and 15% of the total funds will be for your compensation for the work of God. Please if you can be able to use these funds for the Lord's work kindly reply.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the communion of the Lord be gentle with you and your family Amen?

Hoping to receive your reply. God bless you.


Your sister in the Lord.
Mrs. Anita Kone,

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário