Pesquisar neste blogue

quinta-feira, 29 de julho de 2021

Life-changing opportunity

Hi my beloved friend

I am Mrs. Anna Blair , I got your email address from a mail directory, i decided to give a permission to inherit my funds ($1.5Million USD) which is with the Alpine Western bank.

I am originally from Singapore. my father and mother passed away in 2009 i have uncles but we are not in good relationship, i don't know the reason but it all stated from my father.
 
Presently I am 77 years old i work with delta Airlines in united states. it was so shock and sad that i contacted this deadly virus, which has taken so many lives.

I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment. since I have lost my ability to talk and the doctor told me that i won't live longer on earth. so, i think the best thing to do is to use you to inherit my funds, the reason why i decided to give you my funds is to avoid taken by the government. i want you to utilize 45% of my funds to orphanages and widows.

Please as soon as you receive this email reply back to me i will give the details of my bank and also issue you a permission latter that will prove you as the new recipient of my funds, assure me that you will use it as i mentioned here?

Thanks
Mrs. Anna Blair

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário