Pesquisar neste blogue

sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2015

REQUEST

RE: PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL:

Sir,

I am a Banker with one of the Leading Banks in the Republic of Ghana (West Africa). Here is my proposition for your consideration. The sum of US$56 million has been classified as Abandoned Funds by the Auditors of my Bank. This means that the said funds will be transferred to Government Treasury for State Inheritance if no claim is made after 60 days from the date of declaration.

I therefore invite you to partner with me to claim the aforesaid funds with a sharing ratio of 50/50.There is no risk attached and the claiming of the US$56million will be executed legally and professionally. The Funds claiming strategies and technicalities has been perfectly arranged, If you are interested, competent and reliable, Please send your telephone number for more details.

Yours Very Truly,
Mr. John Bannerman

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário