Pesquisar neste blogue

segunda-feira, 27 de janeiro de 2014

Hello dear


Hello dear,

How are you doing? I hope you are fine, I feel like communicating with you, My name is Anita Ahmed, I am a single girl and never married before, I'm 5.4th tall, It's my pleasure with due respect to cultivate a healthy friendship with you, I have a great interest in making new friends, My hobbies are sports, reading and traveling.

I found your profile today, Then I took the opportunity to write to you as I will really want us to be good friends, And I will so much appreciate if we can click together as one great friend, I believe that age, distance or color doesn't really matter in any serious relationship, I will send my pictures to you as soon as I hear from you and I will also tell you more about me, Please contact me through my private E-mail (anitaahmed58@hotmail.com)

Thanks and have a nice day, Waiting impatiently to hear from you.

yours sincerely

Anita

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário